leave a legacy
Writing a will is one of the most important things you will ever do. After you’ve taken care of your loved ones, we’d love you to take a moment and think about including Anti-Slavery International. Charitable legacies are the foundation for causes like ours and are vital in continuing our work.
Whether you choose to pay tribute to a loved one
or remember Anti-Slavery International in your will, you will help us make the world free from slavery.
Our vision for the future is that every human being is allowed to live and work in safety, with dignity, choice and freedom.
By leaving a legacy to Anti-Slavery International, you will:
- ensure that all victims of trafficking in the UK have their rights protected and are given access to non-conditional assistance
- provide vulnerable women with information about the risks of migration and domestic work
- help meet the costs of an investigator to gather evidence of forced labour
- contribute to the education of children of bonded labourers
- help meet the costs of medical services, counselling and shelter for people recently rescued from slavery
- help pay for a social worker in a shelter for migrant domestic workers who have escaped their abusive employers
- contribute towards the costs of pursuing through the court the cases of former victims of slavery
You can help us protect the legacy of Anti-Slavery International and its 176 year history
To request a printed copy of our Anti-Slavery International Legacy Information booklet
, please call Elisabeth Michau on 0207 501 8924, e-mail email@example.com
or write to Anti-Slavery International, Thomas Clarkson House, The Stableyard, Broomgrove Road, London, SW9 9TL.
To give to Anti-Slavery International in this way or to make changes to your existing will, please visit your solicitor.
To let us know of your intentions, please return this legacy pledge form
form to us.The above information is general advice only and does not constitute legal advice. We suggest you seek the advice of a solicitor when drawing up or amending your will.
HELP US END SLAVERY:SHARE THIS PAGE:
“Today, it is inconceivable that slavery still exists. I urge you to help make the world a better and fairer place for all. Help change forever the lives of people in slavery today by leaving a legacy to Anti-Slavery International.”
Dame Judi Dench, Anti-Slavery International Patron
Children of former bonded labourers are beneffiting from our education project in Nepal.
Former Restaveks, child domestic workers, at a summer camp.
©Pete Pattisson / www.petepattisson.com