Take on RideLondon to make a difference to victims of slavery
Now the world’s largest charity fundraising cycling event, RideLondon is a challenging 100 mile ride with an iconic route through London’s famous streets and the Surrey hills. Beginning at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in Stratford, the race winds through the capital to the testing Leith and Box Hills before finishing on the Mall in front of Buckingham Palace.
- When? Sunday 4th August
- Where? London and Surrey
Why Ride with Anti-Slavery?
When you become part of the Anti-Slavery team, you’ll be making a difference to the world’s most vulnerable people. You’ll help people like Tatinatt, who was born into slavery in Niger, but with help from Anti-Slavery’s project, she and her family are now free, and she runs her own market stall. Every person free from slavery is a step closer to a world without slavery.
You will also receive from us:
- Fundraising advice and information from our friendly and dedicated team – we’ll be there for you all the way
- An Anti-Slavery branded vest and informational materials
- Promotion of your fundraising page on our social media channels
- We’ll be there to meet you at the finish line to celebrate your success
- An invitation to our Annual Supporter Conference in Autumn
- No registration fee
Team Anti-Slavery is now complete but register your interest for next year. Do this by speaking to Rebecca or another member of our committed Fundraising team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 0207 737 9434. Alternatively, complete the form below. We’re a small team and check emails daily.