Because we are committed to making a difference to victims of slavery, we always encourage people to leave something in their Will to Anti-Slavery International. But we recognise that it is your decision and you need to make it in your own time.
- We will always respect your privacy.
- We realise that your family and friends will come first. We don’t ask you for a specific sum of money but for a small percentage of whatever is left after those close to you have been cared for.
- We would love to hear that you have remembered Anti-Slavery International in your will but there is no obligation to say so or to keep us informed of any changes to your intentions.
- At any time in the future, you have the absolute right to change your mind about a gift in your Will.
- We will handle whatever gift you leave efficiently and with care, sensitivity and respect.
- We will give you and your family the opportunity to be connected with the work we do, but will always respect your privacy.
“Today, it is inconceivable that slavery still exists. I urge you to help make the world a better and fairer place for all.
Help change forever the lives of people in slavery today by leaving a legacy to Anti-Slavery International.”
Dame Judi Dench, Anti-Slavery International Patron