Take on the Great North Run to make a difference to victims of slavery
Now the world’s largest half marathon, the Great North Run is an iconic run from central Newcastle to the South Shields costs and is televised live on BBC. The Run has an incredible atmosphere, with an incredible turnout from spectators, live music throughout and a fly over from the Red Arrows. Will you be shouting Oggy Oggy Oggy in the tunnels this year?
- When? Sunday 13th September 2020 (40th anniversary year)
- Where? Newcastle to South Shields
Why Run with Anti-Slavery?
When you become part of the Anti-Slavery team, you’ll be making a difference to the world’s most vulnerable people. You’ll help people like Tatinatt, who was born into slavery in Niger, but with help from Anti-Slavery’s project, she and her family are now free, and she runs her own market stall. Every person free from slavery is a step closer to a world without slavery.
You will also receive from us:
- Fundraising advice and information from our friendly and dedicated team – we’ll be there for you all the way
- An Anti-Slavery branded vest and informational materials
- Promotion of your fundraising page on our social media channels
- We’ll be there to meet you at the finish line to celebrate your success
- An invitation to our Annual Supporter Conference in Autumn
- No registration fee
Sign up today and get your guaranteed place
To sign up, you can speak to Rebecca or another member of our committed Fundraising team by emailing email@example.com or phoning 0207 737 9434.