Take on the London Landmarks Half Marathon to give freedom to people trapped slavery
Become part of team Anti-Slavery to make a real difference to people in slavery. On this amazing course, you’ll tick off many of London’s top sites, including the London Eye, St.Pauls, the Tower of London and Somerset House. You’ll be spurred along by the themed cheer points along the way, which celebrate London and it’s history. Don’t miss out!
- When? Sunday 29th March 2020
- Where? London
- Course route
Why Run with Anti-Slavery?
When you become part of the Anti-Slavery team, you’ll be making a difference to the world’s most vulnerable people. You’ll help people like Tatinatt, who was born into slavery in Niger, but with help from Anti-Slavery’s project, she and her family are now free, and she runs her own market stall. Every person free from slavery is a step closer to a world without slavery.
You will also receive from us:
- Fundraising advice and information from our friendly and dedicated team – we’ll be there for you all the way
- An Anti-Slavery branded vest and informational materials
- Promotion of your fundraising page on our social media channels
- We’ll be there to meet you at the finish line to celebrate your success
- An invitation to our Annual Supporter Conference in Autumn
- No registration fee
Sign up today and get your guaranteed place
To sign up, you can speak to Rebecca or another member of our committed Fundraising team by emailing email@example.com or phoning 0207 737 9434. Alternatively, complete the form below. We’re a small team and check emails daily.