Use of this site is provided by Anti-Slavery International subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Anti-Slavery International are presented without any endorsement and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. In no event will Anti-Slavery International be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, any damages arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of this site, whether in contract or in negligence.
2. Anti-Slavery International does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represent the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of these materials.
3. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is prohibited without prior authorisation from Anti-Slavery International. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Anti-Slavery International to use of any item displayed. Documents on the site may be copied for non commercial use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are always given. Permission to use documents and photos published on the site where the copyright owner shown is not Anti-Slavery International must be requested direct from the copyright owner.
4. Anti-Slavery International takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
6. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.