1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing and using this website (antislavery.org, “the Site”), you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”). If you do not agree to these Terms in full, please do not use the Site.
2. Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to modify, update, or change these Terms at any time. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. It is your responsibility to review these Terms regularly.
3. Use of the Site
- You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms.
- You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks.
- You agree not to interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site.
4. Intellectual Property
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is prohibited without prior authorisation from Anti-Slavery International. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Anti-Slavery International to use of any item displayed. Documents on the site may be copied for non-commercial use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are always given. Permission to use documents and photos published on the site where the copyright owner shown is not Anti-Slavery International must be requested direct from the copyright owner.
- Due to the sensitive and personal nature of the content within, any content (including text, photos, graphics and videos) in our “Stories of Freedom” section may not be reproduced, distributed, modified, displayed, performed, republished, transmitted, derivative works created from, or otherwise used without our prior written permission. The people featured in these works have often given consent to share them only to Anti-Slavery International, and their privacy and protection is paramount.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Anti-Slavery International are presented without any endorsement and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. In no event will Anti-Slavery International be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, any damages arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of this site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Anti-Slavery International does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represent the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of these materials.
7. Limitation of Liability
- In no event will Anti-Slavery International be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, any damages arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of this site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Anti-Slavery International takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites linked to from the Site.
8. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
9. Contact Information
For any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 05/12/2023.