Do you have a passion for ensuring Safe Human Rights programming? This is an exciting opportunity to lead on the review, development and implementation of ASIs safeguarding policies, tools systems and structures, with an emphasis on ensuring a culture of proactive protection systems and safe practice.
The role is responsible for strategic leadership of ASI’s approach to safeguarding and will be accountable for supporting, enabling and quality assuring safeguarding working across the organisation.
Anti-Slavery International is a relatively small and yet dynamic organisation and so the successful candidate will not only lead on policy at the organisational level but also work at the programme level, working directly with project staff and our implementing partners to support them in developing effective policies, procedures, controls, processes, and systems to prevent, detect, and investigate potential violations. The successful candidate will have the skills and experience necessary to ensure that ASI’s project implementing partners have functioning and context-specific safeguarding policies and reporting mechanisms, as well as the will and ability to investigate allegations and take appropriate action.If you think this role fits with your expertise and ambition, we would love to hear from you.
Salary: £34,027 – £40,031
Closing date: Monday 29 July 2019 (COB)
For more information and to apply, download the Recruitment Pack
Anti-Slavery International are currently recruiting for an advocacy consultant to work alongside the organisation, please find the job brief for further information and details on how to apply.
Deadline for submissions: 5 July 2019
Anti-Slavery International Consultant directory: call for applications
Anti-Slavery International is establishing a directory of high quality specialist consultants who can fill project and research assignments, as and when they arise.
Assignments will vary in duration, type, requirements and location. Consultants will work alongside our permanent staff team of experts. This will give Anti-Slavery more flexibility to respond to calls, opportunities and requests.
We are looking for consultants who have experience of the anti-slavery sector with expertise, in any or all of the following areas:
- Research, specifically within the Anti-Slavery sector (including assessment of causes, policy context and evaluation of interventions)
- Project design – ideally in anti-slavery programming, but otherwise wider human rights
- Monitoring and evaluation – ideally in anti-slavery programming, but otherwise wider human rights
Individuals interested in applying to be included in the directory should submit the documents below to email@example.com:
- A cover letter explaining your areas of expertise and experience. Please ensure this includes which countries you have worked in and which languages you speak.
- A complete CV (Applicants are requested to submit details of their previous consultancies). Please indicate in your cover letter if you are happy for us to contact your previous employers for reference purposes
Please write “Consultants Directory” and your name in the subject box of the email.