We have some fantastic opportunities for you to get involved in. See which events we have spaces for below. Apply for an event.
Your fundraising enables us to support victims of slavery, or people who are vulnerable to it. Read some of the inspirational stories of people we’ve helped, like Tatinatt who was born into slavery in Niger but now sells her own produce.
There are lots of different ways you can raise money for Anti-Slavery, whether you like running, cycling or want to come up with your own unique challenge. Read on for organised events you can sign up to or for tips on creating your own fundraising event.
Bristol Half Marathon
Enter the South West’s biggest event, happening on 14 May! If stunning views, inspiring history and graffiti murals are your thing, then the Bristol Half Marathon is right up your street.
Great North Swim – Lake Windermere
Take the plunge and join a weekend-long celebration of open water swimming, 9-11 June. Expect stunning scenery and the best of local food and drink. Image: Dallas Morgan via Unsplash.
Royal Parks Half Marathon
Run for freedom in this stunning central London half marathon on October 8th that takes in some of the capital’s world-famous landmarks within four Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
If running isn’t quite your thing but you’d still like to be active on your feet, why not check out Charity Challenge. From trekking Machu Pitchu, to dog sledding in Sweden, you will get the experience of a lifetime!
What you’ll receive from us:
- Fundraising advice and information from our friendly and dedicated team – we’ll be there for you all the way
- An Anti-Slavery branded vest and informational materials
- Promotion of your fundraising page on our social media channels
- We’ll be there to meet you at the finish line to celebrate your success
- An invitation to our Annual Supporter Conference in autumn
- A comprehensive fundraising pack with ideas and material to help drum up support Copies of our Reporter magazine, product of slavery maps, posters, leaflets and more for your run
- An Anti-Slavery certificate upon completion of the run and once you have met your target
If you have your own place in a running event – anywhere in the world – and would like to raise funds for Anti-Slavery International, please get in touch at email@example.com or 020 7737 9434.