We have some fantastic opportunities for you to get involved in. See some of our events below. If you’re looker for an event a little closer to home, visit our Local Events Page.
Your fundraising enables us to campaign for a world where everyone is free from slavery. Read some of the inspirational stories of people we’ve helped, like Saidou who was born into slavery in Mauritania but now runs a small business selling local produce.
There are lots of different ways you can raise money for Anti-Slavery International, whether you like running, cycling or want to come up with your own unique challenge. Read on to find out more about the organised events that you can sign up to, or for tips on creating your own fundraising event.
If running isn’t quite your thing but you’d still like to be active on your feet, we also have the fantastic opportunity for you to sign up for a life-changing adventure with our partner, Charity Challenge!
Whether it’s trekking, cycling, rafting, and even dog sledding, there’s a Charity Challenge for everyone. They’re also one of the only UK-based companies who specialise in polar expeditions to the North and South Poles. If you want to experience the trip of a lifetime and have an authentic real-life experience whilst raising money for Anti-Slavery International through a responsible and ethically run challenge, this is for you!
What you’ll receive from us:
- Fundraising advice and information from our friendly and dedicated team – we’ll be there for you all the way
- An Anti-Slavery International branded vest and informational materials
- We’ll be there to meet you at the finish line to celebrate your success
- An invitation to our Annual Supporter Conference in the autumn
- A comprehensive fundraising pack with ideas and material to help drum up support
- Copies of our Reporter magazine, posters, leaflets and more for your run
- An Anti-Slavery International certificate upon completion of the run and once you have met your target